Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged by Cik Marissa Norfis

Edit Posted by Anonymous with No comments
Assalamu'alaikum and Salam Sejahtera...



#1 describe 10 things about the person who tag u



- her name Cik Marissa Norfis binti Omar Firdaus Kumar
- always smile... but sometimes I lose her smile when she sad or depress
- funny
- love to laugh
- first person who tagged me
- big as I am

- 'slumber' yaaayyaaa
- sometimes 'blur'
- the way she walk... cute! Ahahahaha~~~
- helpful and kind-hearted person



#2 describe 10 things about you



- the eldest among 4

- just love to talk

- fall in love with sleeping habit

- particular person (especially in writing aspect)

- sometimes 'sengal'

- moody

- hard to smile to people I don't even know

- love to laugh with my friends

- ego.. (I guess..hohoho)
- like Cik Marissa said.. Hate liars!



#3 at the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

- Syahril Azeem Ong (TKD)

- Najmie (TKD)

- Kak Fani (TKD)

- Kak Atiqah (TKD)

- Adam Malik (TKD)
- Fikri Aziz (TKD)

- Jumain (Senandika)

- Eqa (Senandika)

- Safuan (PETAKOM)

- whoever read this, please reply yah.. muahahahahaha..



Wassalam.

0 comments: